Do you ever wonder what your marriage is going to be like after the kids are grown and out of the house. Somtimes I think Kevin and I will be strangers. We never take time for ourselves. If I am talking to him and one of the kids come up to us and start talking he totally stops talking with me and pays attention to the kids. I am starting to get really hurt by this. I have told him but ya know my feelings are wrong, I think to much he gets snotty with me and always has a argument. I wish you could be a fly on our walls. So why bother talking to him I don't anymore about my feelings. Also it seems like these days Kevin NEVER hears me or is always walking away from me when I am talking to him. For example last night I was telling him how to do the deposit I wanted it one way if the bank was still open and a different way if it was cloesed and he turned and walked away from me to put on his shoes. He didn't say keep talking I 'm listening or hold on a sec nope he just turned and walked away. So I got ticked and threw the check and deposit at him so he took of his shoes and said do it yourself. We got into a argument and he had the ordasity to tell me to start doing the deposit myself during the day. I was like HELLOOOOOOOOOO I don't have a car during the day I am stuck at home all day long with no vehicle. Fine I will I will start walking in below 0 weather to the bank and do all what needs to be done. I will walk to the bigger town I need to go to at times which is a half hour away. Now Parker is starting to do the same thing he will walk away from me when I am talking to him. I have no respect from anyone. I eat cold meals cause I am constantly getting this or that. I am so sick of hearing MOMMMMMMMEEEEEEE if I don't get there fast enough the tantrumns start. Last night I litterally packed a suitcase and was going to leave. It is still packed sitting in the laundry room. Is it so hard to respect the person that cooks there meals, cleans there house, who when sick cannot rest when everybody else does. I really think once our kids are gone Kevin and I will be strangers living under one roof.
No comments:
Post a Comment