Tuesday, May 08, 2007
House Pictures
Sunday we were able to get into the house and take pictures. Pls remeber that this house needs some updating and some TLC. I think it has so much potential. We are closing on the 25th of May. Here is a link to the pictures. There is alot http://wendylea75.myphotoalbum.com/slideshow.php?set_albumName=album04 Notice the stain glass windows, notice it needs painting big time. I am so hoping to strip the paint off all the trim and go back to wood color and same with the blue door. The trim in the dining room we will be changing to. I hate how they painted the leaves on it. Also all the wallpaper is comming down in all the rooms. Upstairs bathroom needs to be finished. The yard needs mowing, and some major cleaning. The add on rooms need to be finished siding and so does the 2nd garage. Anyway remeber it needs some loving all I ask when you look at it is remeber it needs updating.
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment