I am angry. We got a gurdian enlightem for Parker to make sure that my moms imsurance co pays what is do to him and they have been also lealing with our medical insurance as well. We specifically told him DO NOT SUE MY MOM. Well I gues the lawyer is doing just that. My grandma got a letter asking if she wanted him to represent my grandma's foster kid ( cause mom had her to in the car ) and siad somthing to the effect of they are going after my mom and the dairy company becuase I guess that truck had faulty trucks. So my mom calls me and says your suing me. I'm like no. I called our lawyer and of couerse he is gone till Thursday and he is in another state. I told the sec I didn't care I'm sure he has a cell phone and he can call me. She said not to get angry with her and I can leave a voice message so I did. I told him if he can take time to check his messages he can take time to call me. This is so unfair so unfair. I didn't ask to be put in this position. I never asked for it. Why do I have to sit and cry? Why do I have to worry about Christmas? Why do I have to deal with all of this? WHY? I hate my life, I hate the way it is turning out. I have not even truly enjoyed our new house because of this. I wish we never got it.
On a lighter note my daughter made me laugh so hard on Sat. She is soon to be 4 and she will not potty train. Well on Sat she say's I have to go potty so I take her in to the toilet. Well she is sitting there and she say's I have a hole in my butt. I am like yes she say's why....LOL..... OMGOSH I laughed and I just siad that is the way we were all made so you can go potty. Well because she wears pull ups there was a little peice of the pull up on her little girly area and she say it it looked like a web cause it was stringy and she said mommy I have a spider in my butt....LOL..... I was like no you don't she said what is it than I told her what it was . It was soooooo funny. I was telling my dad this and my dad said did you hear what Parker said when we went to eat last SUnday night I saidd no Well Parker had ordered a corn dog and he took the breading off and ate that first and than he hld up his hot dog that was still on the stick and said I have a naked weiner :O I don't know what it is about my kids and body parts this week but they made me laught this weekend.
We got our Christmas tree on Sat. HOLY COW is is HUGE. IT is 8.5 feet tall and it is WIDE. We went a little over board on it. It is pretty. We need to finish putting on the ornaments.
Friday we went shopping on black friday. I was at the store by 3:30 am and I got all I wanted. I mean how can you pass up cabbage patch babies for 10.00. Kev went with me while my neice babysat the kids for us. We also got McKinlea a new carseat. It was a 30.00 car seat that was on sale for 12.00 a high back booster. So now all the kids have new carseats. Parker is not thrilled that he is 7 and is in a booster seat but oh well he will be in it till he is 100 pounds. Anything to keep them safe.
Well I better go and figure somthing out for supper.
~ Wendy
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment