Thursday, November 24, 2005

Wanted to wish everybody a Great Turkey day!!! I am thankful for God, my children, my husband and that I have a roof over my head. This year I am so thankful to have my son Parker. I am thankful that he is a fighter. He amazes me he has taken everything in with a smile. He has poked prodded and what not and eveyday he smiles and is such a happy little boy. I really need to take a lesson from him.

Today will be of travel travel travel. First off to my Grandma's house for lunch, than to Kevin's parents house. I would really like to go to my aunt Patty's house to somtime today. Than tonight at midnight I may go shopping for walmarts all day after thanksgiving sales. I am still working on trying to find sombody for after thanksgiving shopping so I can be there at 4am. As of now looks like I will not be able to go :'( There are things I want for the kids.

Well I have to go so I can get ready for the thanksgiving feast that await us. Ta ta for now!!!!!

~ Wendy

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Wendy, you're so blessed with Parker...I'm so happy he's making a wonderful recovery! Happy blogging...Hugs...Sassy xo

Wendy said...

Thanks Sassy