
Our tree is finally all decorated. I think it is the best we have ever had. It was so much fun decorating our new house for Christmas. We have room to decorate and still move around. It was so nice. I made a big pot of chili while Kevin and the kdis put the ornaments on the tree. Of course they had them all near the bottom. Kevin would just simply move them as soon as they turned around to get another. We had Christmas music on and I was cooking and they were decorating and the house was cozy warm while the outside was brisk and chilly. I would stop doing what I was doing and watch them. I couldn't help but cry a little thinking how 4 months ago we didn't know if Parker would of been here for Christmas and now he is being a sassy snotty mouth 7 year old that drives me nuts. I remeber saying to my dad through hard tears and gaspy voice all I want is for him to sit up and sas me. My dad looked at me with his own teary eyes but with a twinkle and said I will remind you that you said that. It is hard to beleive Kevin and I have endured what most people don't 2 lost pregnancy's and almost losing 2 children. People take alot for granted. More people need to take the time to talk, snuggle and just spend some time with your kids you never know when they may not be there. Two times in my life I didn't get to hold my children for month(s). Anyway the tree is decorated and the house still smells of pine tree. We made cinnamon dough ornaments which still need to be decorated but they are all backed. So whenever the oven gets turned on the smell of cinnamon fills the house along with pine. The smells of Christmas is wonderful isn't it?
This past Sunday was Easton's 2nd birthday!!!!


Once again I was in tears thinking of almost two years ago when this little peanut was fighting for his life. I tell you I should be a tiny woman verses a little over weight..lol.... Anyway he is one year closer to his surgery. Next year after he turns three at some point that year he will have heart surgery. Again Thank GOD the surgery is so commanly done now that they can do it in a day surgery. Anyway Easton had a good birthday some cake a few new outfits from his grandparents and his auntie. Now when you ask him how old he is he will say twoooo...lol... How fast they grow.
Lets see what else happened this past week. Parker no longer needs ocupational therapy YAYAYAYAY. THey said he writes better than most kids and to think that left hand they didn't think he would have good mobility in it. Dr. Gormely sent a letter for me to give to the school that he feels Parker needs a aid till the end of the school year and he will need to ride the school bus till the end of the year too.
Sat night it was snowing here and the roads were icky and we got stuck in it. They weren't bad when we left but they got worse because of the snow getting harder. Anyway we are using a truck from a friend so I can have a 2nd car. I was following KEvin home after being at Wal~mart getting a birthday cake for Easton. When I went to start the van it was deader than a doonail...UGH... well after 20 min we were able to go. So I was following Kev in the truck when all of a sudden the truck started fishtailing and than the head lights were at me and than gone than the truck was sideways and the headlights were at me again and than the truck was sideways again than it spun again and than it was in the ditch. Needless to say I was screaming in the van and woke Parker up who had fallen asleep. One thing I did was not stomp on my brakes in the van which was good or I would of ended up fishtailing to I just stopped pushing on the gas which I didn't even think about it I just did it, it was my reaction thank God. Anyway Kevin was so freaked cause he had McKinlea with him and he was worried I was going to hit him. Parker got scared from watching it. HE said mama that made me have to go to the bathroom and I thought he said he did pee his pants I was like it's ok baby he said no mama I didn't I just have to go now. I tell ya if he would of I wouldn't of blamed him at all. What a day huh???
Kevin and I are ok. I still have hurt feelings over out fight as I am sure he does too. This is defantly a test to our marriage. We fought again this Sunday, we have had alot of hospital calls though and some of our bills have called and that is why I beleive we are fighting. I am going to call my dad today and see if he can take the kids so Kevin and I can do somthing we have movie passes that expire at the end of this month so maybe a movie or maybe we will just go to Menards and spend his Christmas bonus he got in the mail for 231.00!!! We need a good chunk of rug for our basement so the kids can have a play area. I realy think we need some time for us. Wehardly ever do that if the kids can't come we don't go for the most part.
This month is already hurting for finaces. I am praying we will have enough money to make the house payment this Friday cause it as of Friday will be 8 days late. I just paid our car insurance out of that house payment but what do ya do we need car insurance. I still have to pay last months phone bill..grrr.. I better not think about it anymore cause I get so sad and mad. We were going to be ok but because of the accident we aren't now. I keep telling my self chinup things will be ok. God has always provided. I keep reminding myself Matthew 6:25. Well I better go for now Parker will soon be home.
~ Wendy

1 comment:
what a little sweetie your son is. I look at Karkar too and shudder when I think of her fighting for her life as a baby, her tiny feeding tube and the newborn clothing she wore at her first christmas when she was 7 months old. It's amazing what God can bring us (and them) thru. I just keep reminding myself of that too! I'm so glad things are coming together for you and hubby- been praying for you guys. btw.. beatiful tree & I'm so glad you all came out safe from that incident... & you know what?? I would have reacted like Parker too.. things like that always make me havta pee.
Post a Comment