Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I really don't know how to do these blog's. My words seem so sad and not interesting to anybody. I read other blogs that are so witty and fun and those people seem so happy. So today I am here to pray. Lord you know what is on my heart you know I am scared to pray outloud I don't know how to pray. I pray you give me the strength this year to work on that and become closer to you. I am also here praying for the house I just got off the phone to have this house put in our name solely and this we really need. You know we need this. I am so scared that if we don't get this we will be so far in muck of finacially isuues. I really feel that this will help us get on track. Getting our taxes back will help us get our finacial issues together. My plan is to get those cc paid off either with taxes or with Kevin's bus co. check. I am asking you to pls work your hands in this pls let this happen. I also pray that you work your hands on me this year to be a happier person not so sad and not so lonely. I ask for your help to make me not so short with the kids. In your name I pray.

No comments: