Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ok so yesterday I shared house pictures of my house. Kev and I are in a land contract and hopefully in a month this house will be sole ours. Kevin and I have cc debt that we should of never did and we have a car payment and now this house payment which is OUTRAGES. We knew things were going to be extra tight and we planned for that last year at tax time I put money in our saving to pay for utility bills. When Parker got in his accident we used our savings to make the first house payment cause we moved in 2 weeks to the day before his accident. Plus Kevin was driving from Eau Claire to St. Paul almost 2 hours back and forth to work. I was not going to make him stay home he felt he needed to come to the hospital everyday to be with his son who can deny that. Anyway it was all around the time of the hurricane and gas here was 3.20 a gallon. Well we have a 1992 Astro van and I bet you can imagine what we went through in gas. Plus I was eating 1 meal a day at the hospital. Which hospital food at least at Gillette children's was not cheap. Plus I paid some bills out of that savings but it is gone our utility money is gone. The house payment takes all of kevs checks for the month. He only makes 13.60 a hour. He made 31,249.52 for the year this last year. So anyway I posted pictures and at one of my sites this lady post this:


Please don't take this the wrong way but for someone that complains about money all the time-you'd never know you struggle w/ it. The place is amazing. Nicer than what we have and (she put her hubbies name here I took it out to be fair to her) makes over $500k a year.
I'm jealous. Again, please don't take it the wrong way...I'm totally envious and I LOVE the photos on the wall in b&w! Kids rooms..All of it is amazing. :)

I am sorry but I am hurt angry by that. Maybe I shouldn't take it that way but I am. Kev works hard to provide for this family. Honestly I don't complain all the time. This comes from a girl who spends 100.00 a pop on face cream like 2oz. She is a girl that went and spent 2,000 on what she calls a push present cause she just had a baby 4 months ago so she bought herself a ring. I am sorry I had 3 kids all natural no drugs what so ever and my kids were 8#7oz, 9#11oz and 9#3oz and I got roses when my daughter was born from the hubby but I never got a frickin push present. Plus I only have 3 pair of jeans and 11 shirst. Shoot I have two bras that is it and I have had them since McKinlea was 8 months old and she is going to be 4 soon. Lets talk about underwear yeah my oldest will soon be 8 and I still am wearing underwear from when I was pregnant from him. My tennis are going on 3 years old. I have not had a hair cut in over a year. I bye 2.00 hair color to try to make me feel a little better. I don't wear makeup during most of the week to save on it and CRAP perfume I have a bottle of unbound that is over a year old now cause I SAVE it for church and special things my in laws bought me that. Most of my furniture is hand me downs from my dad and the decorations I have I have had for 11 years. My pottery in my kitchen I had home and garden party's to EARN that stuff for free by the sales at my party plus my sis sold it for awhile and she would get it at her cost for me so I get earn more. I shope thrift stores, auctions and thrift sales. My kids wear generic diapers. My daughter wears boy clothes from my son and hand me downs from my twin nieces. We buy generic food. Sometimes when we don't have enough food the kids eat eggs and cereal cause I get WIC. GRRRRRR I am SO angry I cried myself to sleep last night cause of it. Kevin works 2 nights a week plus his day job. YES I can go to work but what Kev brings home working two nights a week is more than me working 5 nights a week. Plus she has never had to go through what I have. COME ON I almost lost both my sons. How many parents have had to live at a hospital for a month watching there child on life support not knowing if they are going to make it. Looking at your child with tubes and machines hanging out of every inch of there body. Watching there child swell up and not look like them. Seeing the stiches the bruises knowing they are hurting and you can't do anything about it. Being so scared that you get sick to your stomach and almost passout. Feeling alone sitting by your child's bed wishing it was you instead. How about now you don't even want to send them to school or let them stay at a friends house. Watching your child look out the window at the kids sledding and they can't go. Listen to them say I am better now mama and crying and being angry at you. AGHHHHHHHH I better stop cause I am now crying again. All I can say why is it people like that are so cruel. I would NEVER do that no matter how much money I had. God provides you with what you need and God has been good to us. He has spared my son's lives. This house was suppose to be a new start to life a new begging to get our finaces on track. I was so excited to show my house and than I got shot down now I wish I would of never showed them. One day I will have fun happy post one day.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Wendy....sending huge hugs...no one has a right to judge anyone and that sounds downright witchy to me. You have enough on your plate to worry about without someone lashing out to you like that!

SallyD said...

(((WENDY))) I just want you to know I'm here for you! This is your blog write what ever is on your mind no matter how mad you may feel!

You should be proud of your house, looking at your pictures you can't tell where everything came from. to tell you the truth, I like shopping at the second hand stores because somethimes you find better deals. But thats just me. Plus I know how you feel about the food thing.

Like I tell my hubby when things to seem to be looking good. Things are going to get better, you just have to give it time!

Sending big Hugs your way!!