My poor baby girl is running a fever today. She is 102.8 she is just laying around and grunting. I gave her some tylenol and hoping it kicks in soon.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com
Sat it was 58 kids were out playing with just sweatshirts/ spring coats riding bikes all of our snow melted. Sunday a little cooler kids were wearing winter coats outside riding bikes and what snow was left melted and Kevin and my brother in law put there gutters up on there house. Than last night early am I guess today it started to rain than it turned to snow and a thunderstorm. It is still snowing hard. We went to no snow on our lawn..lol...guess I should say mud to this:
That yellow house is my sisters.

Video Sharing at DropShots.com

Video Sharing at DropShots.com
Even gotten more than since I took that picture a hour ago. They cancelled school. Don't blame them cuase under all that snow is ice from the rain than getting cold enough to freeze it and turn to snow. When it was thunderstorming it was sleeting you could hear it hitting the windows. Sooo weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment