My blog from Nov 2, 2006 from my space
I am sitting here happy as can be that my son has a repaired heart. Medical assistance approved the procedure after telling us that they were not going to, but yet I am on the verge of tears because we cannot make the car payment, our phone will soon be shut off which means I am going to lose internet and I just don't have the money. We get ahead to get shot back a mile. I feel like we will never suceed in this life. I feel alone and with out friends. The friends I do have I feel as if we are becoming distanced and they have no time for me. I feel like a failure. Than my sweet boy Parker has been told his passion of snowboarding is gone forever. The doc said with the severity of his head trama he just can't take a blow to the head. My son will never be able to snowboard, play football. Do you know how hard it is to see your 8 year old curl up in a ball in a hospital room chair and just start to ball Than you have me as a mom who can't make it better. I don't have the money to get him involved in different routes. He is in cub scouts but I have yet to buy his book. Is it so hard to ask to make the bills, get grocery's and give my kids a treat now and again. Hopefully here in Nov ( hahahah) I can get back on track oh wait yeah than there is Christmas. Well I just heard the microwave chime which means mine and Easton's food is done. Later peeps have a GREAT day!!!!
We Moved!!!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment