Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This is my blog from August 29, 2006 at myspace.




August sucks
Yesterday was 10yrs that I had my first miscarraige. I swear August is a doomed month for me and Kevin. Parkers accident was in the month of August and now we are dealing with this house stuff. When do I get a break. I hate feeling this way.
Why is it men think with one head and one head only GRRRRRR I swear Somtimes I think that head should go into hibernation expecially when they wife is having a hard time with life right now. That head is to be used for fun, pleasure and happy times not when you are in termoil. When that head isn't used than the other head get's angry and acts imature and treats the person they are suposse to love like crap. Instead of feeling for the wife who has been crying everyday for almost a week they are more concerned about there pleasure.
I hope you are all having a better life than me these day's.

No comments: